29 Dec The Rise of Goodness Me Box
Peta Shulman is the founder of GoodnessMe Box, Australia’s largest health food sampling service designed to get people excited about eating clean, nourishing their body with pure wholefoods, and being part of the wellness revolution.
In 2018 Shulman was listed in the SmartCompany Smart 30 Under 30 list which celebrates young Australian entrepreneurs who are changing the very notion of what it means to build successful businesses in Australia today.
In 2017 Shulman was a Finalist for the Lorna Jane Active Living Awards and in 2015, she was a Finalist for the League of Women Female Entrepreneur Awards – Young Female Entrepreneur of the Year category.
Since launching in mid-2014, her sampling service has;
• Sampled over 1.5 million health products Australia-wide
• Reached thousands of Australians on a monthly basis
• Amassed over 125K followers on social media
• Turned over $1 million dollars in the first 12 months of trading
• Marked their 3rd Health Event – The GoodnessMe Box Wholefood Markets which has grown for 1000 attendees
• In November 2018, GoodnessMe Box launched an online Wholefoods store, allowing customers to continue purchasing their favourite products as sampled in the box with free shipping on all orders.
After spending five years working in Public Relations in the health and wellness industry, Peta decided to turn her focus to using these skills and her expertise to more directly assist people to live a healthier life, launching GoodnessMe Box in June 2014.
Her passion and drive comes from her own health struggles, when in 2010 she found herself bed-ridden for three months with barely enough energy to walk to the kitchen. Desperately fatigued, suffering from constant headaches, muscle aches and heavy limbs, Shulman was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition.
Shulman decided to take charge of her health and be consistently mindful about the foods she was putting into her body. Discovering a newfound energy since making positive changes to her food choices, Shulman has never looked back.
Born and inspired out of Shulman’s own health struggles, GoodnessMe Box was created out of a passion for eating clean and getting others excited about nourishing their bodies with pure whole foods and taking control of our health!
UPCOMING FEATURE: We will be featuring Peta in an upcoming article so keep an eye out!
Want to read more amazing business stories like this? Subscribe to Allied Magazine here