26 Jun GLOBAL MENTAL HEALTH EXPO MAKES DIGITAL PREMIERE
The Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association are proud to host their first ever
MENTAL HEALTH CONNECT | 2020 ONLINE EXPO, on Friday 10 July 2020, from 9.00am – 4.00pm (AEST).
The premiere online expo is one of the first of its kind, aiming to connect mental health experts through keynote speaker presentations, interactive virtual exhibition booths, digital networking and live Q&A sessions.
This virtual space offers attendees a place to discover the latest innovations, providers, and services in mental health. Attendees have the opportunity to expand their connections and engage with key stakeholders committed to improving mental health and wellbeing through an interactive digital exhibition hall.
ANZMH Associations’s CEO, Mr Sam Stewart, said that hosting important events such as the online expo is vital in the current global situation, as mental health awareness needs championing.
“There is still such a stigma behind mental health awareness, and we are extremely proud to be able to deliver such an engaging platform to bring the mental health sector together during this difficult time,” Sam said.
“We typically do face to face conferences, but are holding this virtual expo to still provide mental health professionals and advocates with the opportunity to learn, stay up to date with what is going on and meet and connect with others in the sphere.”
Attendees will visit virtual stand displays from an array of exhibitors, ranging from mental health organisations, to nutrition, software, recruitment, financial, fitness, and education companies.
During this fully interactive networking experience, attendees will have the capability to chat one on one online with exhibitors that most interest them, exchanging contact details through the engagement of virtual conversations.
Keynote speaker line-up includes:
- Mr Alan Woodward, Commissioner, National Mental Health Commission – Understanding & Preventing Suicide
- Dr Louise Schaper, CEO, Australasian Institute of Digital Health – Becoming Tech-Savvy: Advancements in e-Health, Telehealth and More
- Professor Briony Dow, Director, National Ageing Research Institute Ltd – Supporting the Mental Health of Our Ageing Population
- Dr Karen Williams, Psychiatrist, South Coast Private Hospital & Illawarra Women’s Health Centre – Connecting the Dots Between Family Violence & Mental Health
- Ms Helen Gray, Former Social Worker – Filling Your Own Cup: Tools for Self-Care & Burn-Out Prevention
For more information, visit https://anzmh.asn.au/mental-health-connect-2020-online-expo/
About the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association:
The Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association is a non-government, non-for-profit organisation dedicated to advancing the field of mental health. The association hosts and supports several conferences and events throughout the year, each of which focuses on a specific aspect of mental health and wellbeing.